1613 Libertas Hat (e-pattern)
- Yarn weight DK (11 wpi)
- Gauge 16 stitches = 4 inches
- Hook size 4.5 mm
- Yardage 140 - 150 yards (128 - 137 m)
- Sizes available Average Woman's Head 56-58cm (22"-23")
The Libertas Hat is a fun and easy way to play with colour in your crochet. The hat only uses a small amount of yarn, so it’s a perfect stash busting project. The hat works up quickly, making it great for a last minute gift.
An adventurous beginner could make this hat
This pattern is available in both U.S. and British/Australian crochet terms, you will receive both files, just choose which pattern suits your needs
Dk/8 ply yarn - Main Colour: Approx. 65m (70yds)
- Contrast A: Approx. 40m (44yds)
- Contrast B: Approx. 26m (28yds)
Note: For hat pictured Main colour is Teal, Contrast A is Yellow & Contrast B is Grey.